Welcome to Off-Leash K9 Training, Harrisonburg
“Your Harrisonburg Dog Training Experts”
- Does your pup know all the commands, but not do them when “needed”?
- Have you quit walking and taking your pup places due to the way they act?
- Has your pup injured you or others with their jumping, pulling, or craziness?
- Do you lock up your pup every-time you have company coming over?
- Does your pup have extreme fear or anxiety?
- Is your pup starting to show aggression toward other dogs or people?
- Just want your pup to listen better than your neighbors?
- Would fixing these issues relieve some stress?
Off Leash K9 Training, Harrisonburg is thrilled to bring world class, veteran owned, obedience training for every dog, regardless of age, breed, size or issue, to the Harrisonburg area. We specialize in the same dog training methods used by military and law enforcement. Using techniques that encompass our core beliefs and philosophy of consistency, fairness and crystal clear communication that will allow your dog to be a well behaved member of society in any situation. We not only train your dog but we also train you to be a better handler which will help strengthen your bond by building your trust and communication.
“Wow!!! What a difference proper training can make for both the dog and his family. Bryan did an amazing job with my Brillo. He has only been home a day and the transformation is wonderful. This will only enhance the relationship with our big furry family member.” –Facebook User
All of our lessons are private, one-on-one, sessions with you and your pup so we can address your specific concerns.
What sets us apart from other dog trainers in the area?
1. A Guarantee: We guarantee that you’ll see a difference in your dog at the end of the first lesson AND we guarantee your dog will be flawlessly obedient if you follow our guidance for 30 minutes of practice between lessons. If you don’t see a difference at the end of the first lesson I will refund your money right then! No questions asked! You have nothing to lose and no one else will offer this guarantee.
2. An Off Leash Future: Our goal is for every dog to know what it’s like to live off leash – free! And for every owner to experience the pride, confidence, and joy of having a dog off leash that is reliably and consistently obedient, under any level of distraction. Like I always say: “We train obedience not tricks, if your dog can not hold and perform the commands under distraction they are just performing tricks.”
3. Hope for dogs of ANY BREED, ANY AGE, and ANY SIZE: We don’t discriminate – if a “dog trainer” tells you they charge more for certain breeds or do not train certain breeds, they may not be a real “dog trainer”! We list all our prices up front so you can make an informed decision: Packages and Pricing. Dogs are never too old, too lazy or too stubborn to learn using our methods. We can also help blind and deaf dogs, and dogs with other disabilities overcome them and be confident, obedient pups! Aggression or confidence issues? Call us – those are our specialty!
“Best money we’ve ever spent on our fur children. This training exceeded our expectations and has completely fixed the problematic behaviors we had with our dogs.” –Facebook User
The following are before and after videos from our recent 2-Week Board and Train Graduates:
We believe that training your companion is an investment, of time and money, that will pay dividends for you and your dog for the rest of his life. All of our lessons are private, one-on-one with you and your dog so we can address your specific concerns. We train your dog, but we also train you to be a better handler which helps strengthen your bond built on trust and communication.
“We had taken our German Shepherd to two local trainers. She is on the high side of energy – very high side. Each trainer before we had told our main issue was jumping, neither before had given us much help in correcting this behavior. After going back and forth looking at local trainers, we bit the bullet (for the cost) and enrolled our dog in their two week “camp”. She was transformed. She is still her high energy self, just she now listens better and calms down quickly when she needs to.” –Angie’s List Review
Ready to start training? Here are the only two buttons you need: